profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Saturday, November 04, 2006 @ 2:32 pm
Biennale Birthday ♥ to Roxanne Liao Yiting the old one! :D (1st Nov) *UPDATED ON 6TH NOV 2006* Okay so this is my first November post, hahahaha. Hmmmm I can't believe it's the 11th month of the year! 11th out of 12 months of 2006. Aaahhhhhh the year seriously flew by so fast! But this entry is not meant for nostalgia, no. Yesterday, Bert and I had our Food-Cum-Biennale-Fest! :) Hahaha sort of. We only managed to cover Orchard-S.A.M. Walked aloooottt!!! Met her at school, then went back to my place, then walked down to the busstop in the pouring (I mean really POURING) rain, and then took a bus to Tangs, then walked to Wisma via the underpass. First food stop - Food Republic! ![]() ![]() Bak chor mee... ![]() "Fried prawn noodle" a.k.a. Hokkien mee which was really good! After eating so much, we decided to pop into Zara too look around, but Bert picked out this really weird top and said,"Hahaha I'm so going to make you try this!" Then I picked this rather... funky pair of leopard-print tights for her. And she was like,"I'm going to make you pay!" Hahahahaha. So yes. First "arty" stop - Zara @ Taka! ![]() ![]() Then we walked straightstraightstraight for some biennale fun. Second arty stop - Singapore Visitor's centre! ![]() Pretty Christmas decorations... They're up so early! ![]() 1 out of 5 people is a woman. ![]() We tried jumping, but both of us were too short. Either that, or too scared. Hahaha :D ![]() Bert looks happy HAHAHA :D ![]() These signs are awesome! Okay after that we walked all the way to Le Meridien. 2nd food stop - Orchard Hawker Food Square! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() After that, we walked downdowndown to the Singapore Art Museum (or more affectionately known as SAM), passing the Istana, Plaza Singapura, Dhoby Ghaut MRT station, The Cathay, SMU, Rendezvous Hotel... etc. TALK ABOUT TIRING hahahaha :D ![]() -END :) Thanks for this day, Bert! Next stop: MAXWELL FOOD CENTRE. BE PREPARED :D |